Medical Check/Injury-Illness Guidelines
Athletes must submit to a skin disease screening prior to weigh-in.
The Chief Medical Officer has full authority without the appeal in
determining the eligibility of an athlete to compete. In the event of
injury or illness, no contestant will be permitted to continue the
competition without approval of the Chief Medical Officer, whose
decision is final and not subject to appeal.
Click here to view USA Wrestling's Skin Disease Manual.
All wrestlers must be dressed in a FILA approved,
high-cut competition singlet for weigh-ins. No weight allowance is given
for the singlet. All weigh-ins will be conducted in kilograms. There
will be a two (2) kilogram weight allowance given at weigh-ins. 1 KG =
Medical Check & Weigh-in Times
Men's Greco-Roman & Women's Freestyle
Thursday, November 8
- Greco-Roman skin checks 3:45 PM - 4:00 PM
- Greco-Roman weigh-ins 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Women's Freestyle skin checks 4:15 PM - 4:30 PM
- Women's Freestyle weigh-ins 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Friday, November 9
- Men's Freestyle skin checks 3:45 PM - 4:00 PM
- Men's Freestyle weigh-ins 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM