Click HERE for the USAW National Dual Policies.
The "Schoolboy/girl National Dual Championships Team Registration Form" (click HERE to download form) and a $750.00 entry fee (per team, per style) must be received before a team will be granted a position in the tournament.
Registration Deadline is Friday, May 11, 2012.
1. Team Registration Form and Entry fee ($750 per team per style if paid by check before deadline; $775 for online registration, if available) is due by May 11, 2012.
2. Team Registration Form must include a team contact and e-mail address
3. Upon receipt of your Team Entry Form and Fee, you will be mailed a packet of policies.
4. Two weeks prior to the event you will receive an email from Trackwrestling stating that you were selected as an administrator for the duals. You will be given a user name and password. Once you gain access to the site you will enter your team along with seeding information.
5. No individual rankings. The top eight state teams from the previous year's National Schoolboy/girl Dual Meet Championship will be seeded according to their placement. If a state from the previous year is not entered, all placing states from the previous year will move up.
6. Upon arrival at the event, you will be given your roster for verification. It will be nicely printed with the points added up.