Top News Stories...
Lalovic received 125 of 132 votes cast. The new rules of wrestling approved today will be immediately implemented. The new Constitution expands leadership in FILA for women and athletes....
Acting FILA President Nenad Lalovic challenged his colleagues to embrace change during his opening address....
Massive Support At Event At Bryant Park Grill Following Dual Meets Featuring USA-Iran-Russia At New York's Grand Central Terminal...
Iranian team has departed for home after scheduling change. Teams from Russia and Canada expected to wrestle against U.S. on Sunday in L.A....
|USA Wrestling Weekly’s December 14, 2012 broadcast posted for viewing
The USA Wrestling Weekly broadcast for Friday, December 14, 2012, has been posted for fans to enjoy.
USA Wrestling Weekly is a half-hour news broadcast which is produced on a weekly basis, and debuted in January 2011. Presented in a news format, it provides updated information on USA Wrestling activities, as well as a variety of feature segments.
To see this week’s episode, visit the following link:
This week’s show included the following feature segments:
• Preview of the Grapple At the Garden in New York City, N.Y., Sunday, Dec. 16
• College Wrestling Update to include
- Oklahoma State victory over Oklahoma at Bedlam Dual in Norman, Okla.
- Minnesota victory over Oregon State in Minneapolis, Minn.
- Pittsburgh victory over Maryland in Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Maryland win over American in Washington, D.C.
- Navy win over George Mason in Fairfax, Va.
• Wrestling National Champions Tour interviews with Randy Couture and Jordan Burroughs
• Alyssa Lampe named USOC Female Athlete of the Month for November
• Combined Greco-Roman and freestyle practice at U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, with interviews of Chase Pami, Dwight Howes, Brandon Slay, Steve Fraser, Momir Petkovic and Bill Zadick
• Middle school wrestling match goes viral when young wrestler lets boy with cerebral palsy win the match
• And Much More
There is an embeddable video player on TheMat.com which allows fans and media to view the most recent episode of USA Wrestling Weekly, and cycle through past episodes. This player can be embedded in websites, blogs and other online media outlets.
The show is moderated by veteran wrestling broadcaster Scott Casber and is scheduled for distribution each Friday on TheMat.com.
Each episode will also be posted on USA Wrestling’s YouTube Channel. In addition, USA Wrestling Weekly will be offered to a variety of websites, and will also be available to television networks across the nation.
USA Wrestling Weekly is now aired on television by:
• Cox Cable Cleveland, which reaches 70,000 viewers in the Cleveland, Ohio area and beyond
• Oklahoma Cox Cable, which reaches viewers in the Oklahoma City/Norman and the Tulsa metropolitan areas.
• Mediacom Cable, with distribution in six Midwestern states, bringing USA Wrestling news to one of the biggest wrestling hotbeds in the nation.
• The Fight Now USA cable network
• Long Lines Cable, with distribution in Eastern Nebraska, Western Iowa and SW South Dakota.
• CATV Service, which has served the Central Susquehanna Valley in Pennsylvania for over 55 years.
• Midco Sports Network, which services North Dakota, South Dakota and Minnesota
Current USA Wrestling Weekly website partners: Colorado USA Wrestling; InterMatWrestle.com; Takedown Media. Com; Tech-Fall.com, USA Wrestling – Tennessee, The Open Mat, USA Wrestling – Kansas, Lighthouse Wrestling, Maryland USA Wrestling, NYwrestling.com, BTSusa.org, and BTSgear.com.
USA Wrestling staff participates extensively in creating the content for the show. The production of USA Wrestling Weekly is handled by Takedown Wrestling Media, which produces a variety of other wrestling broadcast products. The Lead Producer for the show is Chad Kriz of Takedown Wrestling Media. Feedback is encouraged, and should be sent to Gary Abbott of USA Wrestling at email@example.com.
Websites interested in adding USA Wrestling Weekly should contact Gary Abbott of USA Wrestling at firstname.lastname@example.org